In a context where digital and remote exchanges are becoming increasingly important, the European BIM4Ren project has launched
News & Events
The Latest News About BIM4Ren and the Construction Sector
In a context where digital and remote exchanges are becoming increasingly important, the European BIM4Ren project develops a
SAVE THE DATE! We are hosting our 2nd webinar next Friday, November 27th! It’s the opportunity to
Last September 29th, BIM4Ren attended the annual event held by Small Business Standards (SBS), the European organization that
A web-based IFC generation tool tailored for energy analysis purposes: learn more about the Parametric IFC Generator by
BIM methods and tools have an increasing impact in the construction sector to help improve the productivity and
In a few words, who are you and what are your professional pursuits? I am passionate about the
On the 23rd of July, the BIM4Ren project French partners (Nobatek/INEF, CSTB, EDF, EnerBIM, WiseBIM) all met in
- Interview: Josu Hernández // Kursaal Rehabilitaciones
- General Assembly #5: BIM4Ren enters crucial testing and outreaching phases!
- BIM models beyond geometry: meet the tools from our 3rd Webinar.
- Sustainable Places 2020: first BIM4Ren workshop with H2020 sister projects
- Interview: Luca Serri // Chief Executive @ ATIproject