Digital transformation in the built environment is a reality that will shape the construction sector, increasing its efficiency
News & Events
The Latest News About BIM4Ren and the Construction Sector
On October 21st, the Tecnalia facilities in Donostia hosted a second BIM4Ren workshop linked to the BIM4Ren pilot
BIM methods and tools have an increasing impact in the construction sector to help improve the productivity and
Taking advantage of the fact that the BIM4Ren consortium got together for their general assembly on May 14th
The first Living Lab session in Spain was held in Donostia (San Sebastián) on April 1st with a
The first Italian living lab event was held on the April 1st, 2019 at the BIM4REN Pilot site,
- Interview: Josu Hernández // Kursaal Rehabilitaciones
- General Assembly #5: BIM4Ren enters crucial testing and outreaching phases!
- BIM models beyond geometry: meet the tools from our 3rd Webinar.
- Sustainable Places 2020: first BIM4Ren workshop with H2020 sister projects
- Interview: Luca Serri // Chief Executive @ ATIproject