SAVE THE DATE!
Mark your calendar and join our partners NOBATEK/INEF4, IES Ltd. and RWTH Aachen University on February 10th for our next #webinar!
In the previous webinars, the BIM4Ren partners showed different technologies that can be used to create BIM models of existing buildings. But all these tools focus on geometry acquisition, a crucial part, yet not complete enough. BIM Models distinguish themselves from 3D models (CAD, point clouds…) by being semantically informed: every building component can be technically detailed to contain information that is crucial to run thermal simulations, environmental impact calculations, or any other usage.
In this webinar, we will present a set of tools used to collect this information, to facilitate the use of a BIM model in a thermal renovation. We will discuss the data to be collected, and tools used both on-site and off-site.
Ready? Join our partners!
Come discover why BIM methods and tools are increasing their impact in the construction sector, to help improve the productivity and cooperation across its full value chain to achieve the EU energy targets for the European building stock.
- Introduction: “Enriching geometric BIM models” by Nobatek/INEF4 (France)
- Context-Aware Image Acquisition (CAIA) tool: presentation & demo by RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- Massdoc tool: presentation & demo by Nobatek/INEF4 (France)
- Utility Bill Reader: presentation & demo by IES (Ireland)
- Additional tools presentation by Nobatek/INEF4 (France)
- Q&A + Conclusion by Nobatek/INEF4 (France)
When: Wednesday, february 10th, 2021
Time: 10:30 – 11:30 CEST
Where: ONLINE! Registration is now OPEN HERE