In a context where digital and remote exchanges are becoming increasingly important, the European BIM4Ren project has launched its series of webinars on the issue of BIM in energy renovation works. Held on Tuesday May 26th, 2020, this first webinar introduced construction professionals and BIM experts to the team behind BIM4Ren. It was the opportunity to learn first-hand from our experts about the concept, ideas and philosophy behind this initiative. With the participation of our partners: European Builders Confederation (EBC), Nobatek/INEF4 and RWTH Aachen University.
Webinar #1: Meet BIM4Ren, Easy-to-use BIM tools for renovation
- The Spanish pilots: a living lab to test the BIM4Ren tools, monitor the renovation process and engage the stakeholders
- BIM4Ren final events: Take a look at the full September calendar
- Best paper award for the EG-ICE Conference 2022 won by our colleagues at BIM4Ren
- Practical implementation of BIM for renovation: Demonstration of simple and affordable BIM tools for SMEs. Lessons learned in the BIM4Ren project
- BIM4Ren Training Day in Spain – 6 July