This video introduces the SMACH occupant behaviour simulator, whose BIM-IFC compatibility is developed within the BIM4Ren project. SMACH simulates the daily activities of people inside their homes in order to assess the impact of behaviour on comfort and energy consumption after a renovation process.
- The Spanish pilots: a living lab to test the BIM4Ren tools, monitor the renovation process and engage the stakeholders
- BIM4Ren final events: Take a look at the full September calendar
- Best paper award for the EG-ICE Conference 2022 won by our colleagues at BIM4Ren
- Practical implementation of BIM for renovation: Demonstration of simple and affordable BIM tools for SMEs. Lessons learned in the BIM4Ren project
- BIM4Ren Training Day in Spain – 6 July