- Download 9
- File Size 2.40 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 25 November, 2020
- Last Updated 25 November, 2020
D7.1 - Baseline Identification Based on Close Monitoring of the 1st Onsite Renovation
Baseline Identification Based on Close Monitoring of the 1st Onsite Renovation
In this document we present the activities related to the pilots used as living labs in the first period of the BIM4ren project. Three pilots are integrated in the project, in France, Spain and Italy. Those are complimentary buildings not only for their characteristics but also for the groups of stakeholders involved in the renovation projects and the focus of each:
- France: suburban medium residential building with a focus on the user, involving the building owner LOGIREP managing the main part of the workflow, and NBK as external consultants
- Italy: Large tertiary building with a focus on energy simulation, certification and information management, involving ATI as architect, CMB as general company, R2M as consultancy company, GBC as certification manager
- Spain: high rise geometry regular residential building with a focus on the performance of the energy renovation and costs efficiency, involving KURS as SME specialised in façade and general renovation and TEC as external consultants
The objective of the baseline activities were to:
- Collect information on current practices of all stakeholders, regarding workflows, tools and methodologies being used;
- Assess the perception of BIM, its pros and cons by the main stakeholders of the renovation process;
- Define the methodology that will be used to set the business as usual level (the baseline) for the renovation process focusing on scheduling, data management, costs and energy performance of the renovation.
Additional objectives and activities were related to the use of pilots as Living Labs. There, some tools being developed in the frame of the project and external commercial tools were tested as a way to provide feedback, but also to already assess the potential of those tools in the activities carried out by the main stakeholders.
This document will be updated once the baseline is fully characterized.